The Gifted

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

the gifted
Assalamualaikum and hello earthlings! I hope you are doing well and missing me too!
 
If you were given a chance to be beautiful but not too smart or very smart but no too beautiful, what would you prefer to be and why?
Yesterday, I have to attend a seminar at Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Club accompanying my manger. Yes, I am just a substitute since my boss cannot attend. I feel inferior to be among business leaders and I AM SUCKS at socializing. I don't know how to mingle around business people.  I feel bad...no! I feel terrible. It was four and half hours of presentation and 8 out of 10 presenters were Americans and I feel like watching business movie without subtitle.  My english sucks 😓 Despite business genre being my least favorite, I still have to "watch"  two business movies back-to-back. lols.
Wait, this is not what I want to write here.  I want to write about a movie I recently watched. But today, I prefer brain over beauty. lols 

Review The Gifted A Must Watch Tagalog Movie 

 

the gifted

I just LOVE this Tagalog movie so dayum much! Its brilliant. What makes me excited about this movie is, I watching it without reading any reviews or summary beforehand. So, I don't know what will happen next. This excitement of not knowing the plot makes the movie more fun to watch. I love how the plot grow and the story were deliver nicely. The ending is just... perfect! Therefore, I don't want to write any spoilers.What can I tell you is, this is  a must watch movie. period. It's worth your 2 hours spent!

I get hooked when the story begins with a question "If you were given a chance to be beautiful but not too smart or very smart but no too beautiful, what would you prefer to be and why?"

I know you already interested in this movie because you click the Read More button. 😄😄

I like how the conflicts were written nicely. This movie were separated in 3 timeline which are during  kids, teenagers and women.What's cool about Tagalog movie is their language! Its like watching a movie with 5 languages- English, Spain, France, Korean and Thailand  compressed into one unique language; Tagalog.


Watch this movie here for free : The Gifted with English Subtitle
 
With over 6 millions views, I know you don't want to missed this great movie! Leave me your comment if you have done watching it!


 If you have to choose to be pretty or smart, what will you choose? .... hmm

....


....


....


....


....




Pretty or smart? Why do girls have to choose?

Can't we be both?


 
Thank You For Reading This Post ! Komen lah sikit =)

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. I love tagalog too! Their language sounds cute and beautiful. I don't know how to describe it,and therefore, I need to watch this movie because you have make me wants to know what is this story is all about. :D

    Anyway, can't girls have both. I don't want to choose, I want both, can't we, all girls have both...

    and yay! Zety is back. Missing your writing and somehow, I miss you lah, Zety! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeayyy... I'm happy to hear that you missed me during my absent =)

      yeas fatin you should watch this movie!

      Delete
  2. We need to be both pretty and smart, tambah2 zaman skrg, bnyk betul persaingan segala sudut, hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul sangat!
      just pretty is not enough,,

      persaingan segala sudut sekarang...

      Delete
  3. Yeah we as a woman need to be both. I've seen many great career women. You are automatically pretty when you be a smart girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree! I envious those caliber career women. Their personality make them pretty.

      Delete
  4. Yaaaaa we need to be both. And agree with Fatin, your are automatically pretty when you are smart :)

    Definitely, I will watch this movie. Now siqah bookmark dulu okay zety. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alaaa nak jadi dua-dua . Pretty and smart. Zaman sekarang ni perlu kedua-duanya sekali :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer to be very smart but not too beautiful. Sebab kepandaian tu sesuatu yang "extra". Muka boleh ubah jadi cantik contoh kita pakai makeup and so on. Even pakai cantik2 pun boleh transform diri jadi cantik. But pandai? Some people yang study hard pun tak dapat result yang baik. That is my opinion :D

    www.dayanabatrisyia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ini pun zety setuju juga...

      baju cantik, makeup cantik leh menjadikan seseorang cantik
      sllu dgr yg "you are not ugly, you just poor"
      itu menunjunkkan semua org leh cantik bila ada duit..

      bijak leh jadi cantik...
      so kalau bijak automatically leh jadi cantik..

      Delete
  7. Surely we must have both pretty and smart to impress people around =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saya suka yg kuat membebel. Dunia tak sunyi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saya suka yg kuat membebel. Dunia tak sunyi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last tagalog movie i watched make me drown into tears all night long. Haha. Tagalog movie sure have their own charm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was interested on the title just because of the word gifted. I always do no synopsis just watch the movie since i'm on a mission to trust "world review" so I really understand the thrills of not knowing how it would go. I'm giving it a try. You got me at the 5 different languages.

    Btw, I suck at socializing too.

    ReplyDelete