Which Country You Wish To Live In?

Monday, December 05, 2016

wish country to live

Assalamualaikum and hello there!

Have you ever though where to live in if not in your native country? It would be a nice experience to live in another foreign country. I would like to experience new lifestyles, new cultures, new languages and everything new!

 
I was browsing the net and shocked with the statement from Wanita UMNO leader " Tinggalkan Malaysia jika tidak suka kerajaan Barisan Nasional"  Their logic is so "genius"  So, I come out with this post.  
 

If you have a chance, which country you would like to live in? 

I am a sucker for beautiful nature and architecture! I like ancient countries . I love the buildings ! Therefore I would like to live in country that is rich with history and beautiful nature!

My top 5 countries I would love to live in are:
 

#Austria
austria
I see Hungary, I see Germany, Switzerland, Italy wow!! so many beautiful country nearby!
This is why I would love to live in Austria.


hallsatt austria
Hallstatt, Austria is considered one of Europe's most beautiful village
Austria is land of mountain.It has beautiful scenery, lakes and welcoming resident! There is very little poverty and excellent public health care and public schools are easily accessible to everyone.


#Germany
 
Hamburg
 
I've been cheering on Germany football team since forever! I think I got influenced by my dad. Dad used to live in German for a year. I always amazed by photos taken by my dad. Germany is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches. It has over 2 millennia of history. So this sum up why I want to live in German

Munich, Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg ....the list goes on! 
 
 

#Greece
santorini greece
I would love to live here!
 
Influential in ancient times! Greece also known for its beaches...Santorini! It's a heaven on earth! Greece also situated on the Southern tip of the Balkan which have my wish list countries to visit.  
 
 
 
#UK 
cornwall
Cornwall, England
Everybody want to live in the UK, I know that! A modern and historic country. Oh wait!! the accent! British accent is the most sexy accent in the whole world! I would easily fall for a British guy, lol. Anywhere in UK is fine but I would prefer countryside
 
 
 
#France 
Notra Dame
I would love to live in France too, but their Islamophobia is too hardcore I afraid. haha



If you have the chance,which country would you like to live in and why? Let me know in the comment section below 
 
or
 
 write your own entry and paste your link down below so that I can read later.
 
 
Thank You For Reading This Post ! Komen lah sikit =)

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. erin nak duduk dekat copenhagen, denmark! ahh bestnya <3

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah copenhagen denmarkk,,, negara ranked as the most happy country ...

      syok syok!

      Delete
  2. newcastle, UK :D hehe tempat my mom and dad duduk dulu hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow mesti seronok kan tgok tmpt parents kita waktu muda2

      Delete
  3. would love to live in japan and experience their culture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. japan pun best jgk kan...
      culture dereng best

      Delete
  4. Japan! ;)

    http://blogcikzue.blogspot.my/2016/12/if-you-have-chance-which-country-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scotland! kampung my stepdad! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe kamoung your stepdad or your future husband...??? Hehehhe

      Delete
  6. Korea dan Switzerland. Hihi. Indahnya kalau duduk negara 4 musim. Nanye teringin nak rasa semua musim tu. HIi :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to live in Norway, despite the living cost is way too high. But, it sounds okay with high salary as well. Haha

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete